Saturday, May 20, 2023

The Original Sport is Back

Pang Pong is the original sport of the company where I work. Every year before the pandemic, there was a tournament at our location, with the winning team playing the winners at the other locations of the company. The tournament hasn't been held the last three years because of Covid-19.


The other day I looked out my window and noticed two employees playing during the lunch hour. I hope this means the tournament will be back this summer.



Check out these posts of the tournaments in 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016 to see what this is all about!

5 comments:

Vireya said...

It is nice to see some aspects of normal life re-appearing.

Toki said...

Pampon is back!.
I feel nostalgic when my husband cut his Achilles tendon while practicing Pampong.

Jeanie said...

How fun is that!

Queeniepatch said...

I'm sure everyone has been waiting for this chance to play again.
Great video in the previous post!

Leonore Winterer said...

I hope people have been practicing these past 3 years!