Thursday, May 11, 2023

Work In Progress Thursday

What did I work on since last week?


I added simple borders to the mini nine-patch, making it about 39" x 51".  I think that's a good size for a lap quilt. I'll see what I can come up with for backing next.




Square Buttons Progress



I started two keepers - freebies from the Drawn Thread. (Autumn Keeper and Santa Keeper)



Snow Days progress (sorry about the quilt showing through)



I worked on the scarf and added more details.



I recently noticed some dogwood trees in bloom near where I live.  



After seeing them, I got out the dogwood afghan and spent an afternoon working on it.




It is difficult to work on for a long time at a stretch because much of the flowers are white on white, and the stitches are over one. I imagine it will be a very long time before I finish it.

4 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

You certainly have been busy with needle 'n thread! I love the design on Snow Days, light and stylish. How are you going to quilt the mini nine-patch?

Toki said...

Many works In progress.
You seem to have a lot of delicate work, but your stitches are beautiful.

diamondc said...

Hello Pamela: I am catching up on commenting, you have so many lovely projects in progress.
I love the button design.

Catherine

Leonore Winterer said...

Lots of projects this week! I do like the button one, very creative.