Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Work In Progress Wednesday

I finished the stitching on this Durene Jones snowman.  Now I need to finish it into an ornament.




I also finished this freebie, called Snowman's Quaker Christmas, this week and it will also be made into an ornament.  The chart can be found here.



New Start - Snow Days by Periwinkle Promises.  Silk thread and beads on 36 count Linen.





I put together some cat fabrics from my stash for the backing on the House Quilt. I want to use up some of what I have and not buy new unless absolutely necessary. 



I pulled out these five inch nine-patch blocks that were from a swap in the Shawnee Quilt Guild, maybe around 2000 or so. I added the two inch strips. I think I can add a border or two and make it into a lap sized quilt. After taking this picture I notice one line is upside down. I will fix it.


7 comments:

mylene said...

Cute snowman finishes and good start on Snow days.

Queeniepatch said...

Well, you have certainly not taken a holiday from stitching and quilting!
What line is upside down?
Queenie

Toki said...

Ornaments are completed one after another.
Snow Days is beautiful design.
A collection of cat fabrics.
I can't wait to see what you use it for.😺

Jeanie said...

That snowman is especially darling!

Queeniepatch said...

Oh, now I see the miss! If you hadn't mentioned it I would never have noticed.

diamondc said...

Hello Pamela: You are a busy bee, the quilt is lovely, oh my the cat fabric is adorable, I am a cat lover.
I have seen the Snow Days design it is beautiful, love your snowmen so adorable.

Catherine

Leonore Winterer said...

Cute finishes and a great new start! I really like the lap quilt project, it's amazing how these simple stripes pull the different squares together.