Friday, August 9, 2024

Friday Finish - Crochet Card Holder

When I was in my friend's car the other day, I saw a little crochet pouch she had made. When I got home that day, I pulled out some thread/yarn I had purchased at Daiso (100 yen store).  I bought it thinking I would use it for a canvas project, but never did. I don't really know how to crochet, but I have some crochet hooks and can make simple single stitches. In the evening, I made a rectagle before I went to bed, then closed the sides and made the flap in the morning, making it the size of a few cards or some money. It was a fun, fast, project.





3 comments:

diamondc said...

Pamela: Nice bag great job on the finish.

Catherine

Queeniepatch said...

What a surprise! Great finish!
Did you crochet with two strands of yarn, one of each colour?
Did you join the sides by crocheting them together?

Leonore Winterer said...

Crochet is great for making such small, practical things, Even without a lot of special techniques it's easy to adjust the size as you go and make something that fits your needs perfectly.