Monday, August 19, 2024

Monday Morning Star Count

After quilting the heart, I am quilting simple straight lines on the back ground.



More hexagons made -



Year 5 of the Temperature Quilt 

When I pulled it out, it looked like this:




I've added the top and bottom border, the location, and the legends for days of the week and temperature. I still need to add side borders and piece fabric for the backing.

It now looks like this:




Summertime Mt. Fuji 

I took this photo from the train station.




3 comments:

diamondc said...

Pamela: Your heart is so sweet, love the quilt progress, thank-you for the lovely photo of Mount Fuji.

Catherine

Queeniepatch said...

You have a tin full of beautiful Hexagons. I'm sure the temperature quilt is happy to come out of the closet. With the added borders will it be large enough to cover a bed?
Mt Fuji is always an impressive sight.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress on your hexie projects. Fujisan looks majestic in every season!