Saturday, August 17, 2024

Lunch and Dessert with Friends

I met with two friends and we ate lunch at a cafe place. We were talking and I didn't think to take any pictures there. I ate cold soba noodles.


After that, they took me to this historical Japanese place for dessert. I was told it was originally a horse stable. It is a beautiful place.





We sat on cushions at a low table, Japanese style.



One person ordered this coffee jelly.



The other two of us had shaved ice with sweet red beans on top. The perfect summer dessert, in my opinion!






Afterwards, we walked around the grounds. It seems like a great place to hold a garden party or reception.








My friends introduce me to the most interesting places!

4 comments:

kiwikid said...

Yet another lovely place to visit for you, the desserts look interesting. I like the garden sculpture with the big open mouth.

diamondc said...

Pamela: You are so Blessed to have such lovely friends and places to visit, thank-you for sharing with us.

Catherine

Jeanie said...

This looks like a beautiful place. I would have had the shaved ice, too. Sounds wonderful!

Leonore Winterer said...

What a beautiful place! I bet your sweet treats tasted extra delicious in those surroundings.