Monday, August 5, 2024

Monday Morning Star Count

My new hexagon project will be a table runner.




I've made quite a few more individual hexagons.  Maybe this is enough for the bedspread flip edge.



This week, I pulled out Year 3 of the temperature quilts. All I had left to do on the front was to embroider the place and time at the top. I went through my fabric stash and was able to piece together these bright fabrics for the backing. I bought some batting a while back for the three remaining temperature quilts and the House Quilt, so I am all ready to work on quilting this one in the winter (or when ever I finish the Hexie Bedspread).



4 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

There are so many beautiful Liberty Lawn prints, Putting them together like you have done reminds me of Kuroha-sensei's fantastic indigo quilts,
Year 3 Temperature Quilt is so colourful. Quilting it in winter will warm you up!
You have certainly made a lot of new hexagons for the bed spread.

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

I am glad I am not the only one with projects lined up waiting on their turn.

Jeanie said...

LOVING your quilt and your table runner wll be fabulous!

Leonore Winterer said...

Your new porject looks very interesting with the different patterns. A bit chaotic, but somehow, it works!