Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sampler Purse - Beads and Ribbons

I could have made do with the things I had, but I decided to just take a look at Kanariya.  They had tons of trim, but only a few in the 3 mm (1/8”) width.  This is what I came home with.

Are you wondering what I’m doing with these skinny ribbons?  Take a look. The trim covers the blue stripes between the white stitched stripes.
 


 
Next, I will decide on a lining fabric and work on putting it together.  Here I’ve just folded up the piece, but it will look something like this when it’s done. 


4 comments:

Margaret said...

My goodness, your needle must be smoking. You are such a fast worker. I have been deliberating over this for some years now since I first saw the magazine. Hopefully this weekend I am going to make a start.

NADINE said...

This is SO. Amazing and beautiful ! I m in awe....

Kind regards from Belgium,
Xoxoxo
NADINE

Thoeria said...

Just gorgeous!

Queeniepatch said...

My thoughts went along the lines of Margaret's - your needle must be burning holes in the trims with the speed you are working. Fantastic result. It will be a stylish bag!