Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Twelve Months to the Double Nickel - April Edition


This month I’m adding sit-ups/crunches to my routine.  We’ll see how that goes. 

Check up on my first three months --- 1) My walking has been more consistent since the temperatures have been above freezing and the snow is melting instead of falling.  2) Stretching could be better, but I think that will improve because I’ll be doing sit-ups and can do both while I’m on the floor.  3) I didn’t buy or drink a single bottled tea and have been drinking more water this month.

I pulled out this barely started project from I don’t remember when.  The little tote bag is about 5” x 5”.  The tightly woven black fabric is a little difficult to work on.  If I can continue working on it, I’ll post my progress.

 

No comments: