Friday, April 25, 2014

Japanese Class EPP

If you’ve been reading my blog on Mondays, you know how much I am enjoying EPP (English Paper Piecing). It is so much fun for me, I think everyone will like to do it.  This week after Japanese class I stitched with four of my classmates and one of my teachers.  The project was a coaster made from seven hexagons backed with stick-on felt.  I think everyone enjoyed the project.




 

One person took hers home to finish, one just needed to cut away the extra felt, the others took home finished coasters.



I am very happy to have more people to stitch with!

2 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

I hope it is a chatty class and you can enjoy the friendship. Great needlework result!

Wendy said...

Looks as if they all had a great time...how nice to have more stitching friends...