Friday, September 30, 2022

Friday Finish - Crazy Quilt Ornament

 




Water update - I do have toilet flushing water and may have drinkable water coming out of the tap later today (fingers crossed that I can wash my hair today). Thank you to those who suggested going to an onsen.  I love the onsen and there are two just a short train ride away from where I live.  I chose not to go because I had heard that they were very crowded (many people were without water in my area) and I am still very mindful of the covid infection numbers in Shizuoka. Better to be healthy with dirty hair than take the chance of getting infected, in my opinion. It's been a long week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yokatta!(that was good!)
Aw, there must be too many people in onsen.
I hope water refreshes you(^^)d

Jeanie said...

I'm so glad you have some water. What a relief. Yes, the onsen is a wonderful idea in general but probably right now would be a very bad idea! I love your crazy quilt ornament.

Terra said...

I had not heard of onsen before your post, I imagine it is some type of bathing facility. Hot springs? Yes, best to avoid crowds.

Queeniepatch said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish - kimono fabric, lace and elegant stitches.
Congratulations on getting the water back. I hope by now you have been able to wash your hair.
Yes, it must have been a very long week.

Leonore Winterer said...

Love that ornament, it's really cute!

Diane-crewe said...

Some progress at last x Your hair will be “naturally” conditioned x