Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Little Toolie Tuesday - Not Your Grandmother's Sewing Kit Accessories

 This little toolie set (needlebook, thimble holder, and scissor case) was designed and taught by Marianna Surface Markham at an EGA National Seminar.  The set is stitched on 32 count linen with #12 perle cotton in three colors. 




Here is the teacher with her teaching models in two colorways.





Water outage update - nothing new.  Still no water.  I have wonderful friends who have checked on me and brought me water. I won't take running water for granted after this!

3 comments:

kiwikid said...

Beautiful tool sets, hope the water is back soon.

Jeanie said...

Thinking of your water issues. That toolie set is wonderful.

Leonore Winterer said...

What a pretty sewing set! I was glad about your mail regarding the water issue though.