Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Work In Progress Wednesday

One more fob start.


Welcome Home afghan progress



I finished stitching two more Santas, so I have three of ten stitched now. 




I had a hard time deciding which of my new kits to start, but I chose the "Virgin Queen's Stitching Pocket".



The kit contents are gorgeous, with silk threads and 32 count linen and silk dupion for the lining.  It even came with the proper kind of needles. First, I had to baste the outline shape of the pieces, then I made a start on the actual embroidery. The stitches are very small.



4 comments:

Toki said...

Virgin Queen's sewn-in pocket is a new challenge.
Hope you have fun.

What fabric is the fob sewn on?

diamondc said...

Pamela: Oh my goodness you are busy stitching, the Virgin Queens Stitching Pocket is lovely, I am so looking forward to seeing it finished.
Nice progress on the afghan, so sweet.
Your Christmas designs are adorable.
Love the color of the new fob, your stitching is perfect.

Catherine

Queeniepatch said...

You have certainly made progress, and also started a new project. It is looking great. I can see why you bought four new sets.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great stitching on everything - love the green of the new fob and those snowmen are so cute! And what an amazing new start, it's looking really good already.