Saturday, September 17, 2022

Willing Hands 2

Generally I am very frugal and rarely splurge on anything expensive. I always look at the beautiful projects and kits on the Inspirations Newsletter posts, but never before have I considered ordering one.  


Well, a couple of weeks ago, I read that forty of their kits would be 40% off. I thought that it wouldn't hurt to look at which forty were being discounted. There were several Betsy Morgan little toolie kits. (You know how I love little toolie sets).  After careful consideration and figuring out the exchange rate for Australian dollar to US dollar for three kits, the book with instructions for the three kits, and the shipping fee from Australia to Japan, I decided to order. With the discount and the exchange rate, it was not so very expensive after all. 


The order form said overseas orders would take 3-4 weeks. I was surprised when the package arrived from Australia after only about 10 days. This is what I ordered and received. 




Each kit arrived in its own box and all boxes are the same size, so they will go nicely on a shelf. The project picture is on the front of kit each box and the contents packaged nicely inside. 





The book has instructions for many Betsy Morgan projects, including the three kits that I ordered.



I'm trying to decide which one to start first.

6 comments:

Vireya said...

They look like terrific kits! They should keep you busy for a while.

Queeniepatch said...

Sometimes we have to buy a 'Christmas Present' for ourselves.
They all look wonderful.

Toki said...

I know you are thrifty.
At the same time.
When you spend a lot of money, I think it's for enriching your own heart or for someone important to you.
This time you made a wonderful purchase that made your heart dance.😆

Lin said...

Oh how lovely! Have fun with those projects - I will enjoy following along. xx

Jeanie said...

What fun -- all of these are terrific and I can't wait to see hw they shape up! They'll be wonderful.

Leonore Winterer said...

I know you usually like to use every last scrap of fabric and floss, but you deserve some pretty new projects too and I'm glad you made such a good deal! Are you itching to start any right away?