Sunday, September 11, 2022

New Shizuoka Hotel Offers Free Craft Beer in Your Room

 


My students told me about a new hotel in our area. Each room is equipped with its own craft beer tap and a supply of 10 liters of West Coast Brewing craft beer in the room, free, for guests to enjoy. The hotel is located across the street from its brewery, West Coast Brewing, which makes the craft beer. Visitors can tour the brewery on the weekends.


You can make reservations here. It looks like a nice place, but is a bit too pricey for me.

3 comments:

Vireya said...

10 litres of beer would last me a very long time - I barely remember the last time I drank any sort of beer.

kiwikid said...

You would need to like beer wouldn't you!!

Leonore Winterer said...

I don't drink beer, but I know some people who'd enjoy that!