Sunday, September 18, 2022

WIP/UFO Update

 I last posted about my WIP/UFO's here. This is my latest update. I've taken out the finished projects and added the new ones. Bold titles show the ones I have worked on in 2022. 


Bead Wrist Band





Bead Nutcracker





Year 3 of the Temperature Quilt 




Year 4 of the Temperature Quilt 




Year 5 of the Temperature Quilt





The House Quilt






The Trixie Blocks








Mini Nine Patch Blocks




Mt. Fuji Applique Pouch





Ribbon Album Wall Quilt



Braid Border 






Mary Queen of Scots  



Bess of Hardwick 




Paisley Purse






RSN Knot Garden 



RSN Rice Fields




Miniature Chair Cushion 




Silk Gauze Cat 




EGA Drawn Thread GCC (the oldest UFO, I think)



Blue Hardanger 





White Hardanger - Linda Driscoll




Dogwood Afghan 







Home Again Afghan





Snowman Ornaments





House Cross Stitch





Sneek Sampler




Cross Stitch Border






Fob starts











Sashiko 




Sashiko Table Runner


Temari



Fashionable Ladies 





Scarf





Little Dragonfly Stumpwork Project




Sardinian Filet


I think visiting this list from time to time is helpful.  It reminds me what I have that is still unfinished (and also how many things are still unfinished). Maybe I can challenge myself to put at least a few stitching in each project and try to finish more than I start.

5 comments:

Vireya said...

I had forgotten about the Fashionable Ladies! They surprised me when I was scrolling down through your projects.

Queeniepatch said...

You certainly have a few to choose from! If they were mine I'd work on the Fashion Ladies and the snowmen ornaments. What is your pick of the week?

Toki said...

When I see your WIP/UFO,
I feel like “Long time no see,hello”.
You have completed some works and I was happy to know that.
I look forward to your challenge and support you.😊

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

A nice update on what you have been doing. Those fashionable ladies are just to die for. I love that project so much. I'm going to scroll though some more posts to catch up. You have been on my mind a lot, worried that you might have been affected by recent weather there.
xx, Carol

Leonore Winterer said...

You have so many great projects! How do you even pick what to work on?