Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Little Toolie Tuesday - Scissor Fobs

How many scissor fobs does one stitcher need? At least one for each pair of scissors, and a few back ups won't hurt, in my opinion. And, they always make good gifts.


In the Burgundy Scissor Fob - from Barbary Row by designer Sherelyn Whiteman.





Part of the Summer Sampler set designed by Denise Harrington Pratt.



Elegant Emery



Reversible acorn, stitched on perforated paper.



Bead Loop Fobs






The Beehive is one of my favorite fobs. This is a pattern from Sheepish Designs in Huntersville, NC.  



I made another as a gift.





I gave this Brazilian embroidery and bead edge fob as a gift.



This initial and bead fob was also a gift.





I made this fob as a gift for my physical therapist who worked with me when I broke my wrist.






I made this set with the bag, needle book, pin cushion, and scissor fob as a gift.



This pattern was for a miniature cushion, but it made a nice fob.




This is a Kogin set - needlebook and scissor fob that I gave as a gift.



Ribbon and beads are used for both the fobs and the cases of thes two sets.





This set was an EGA group correspondence course.



This was my very first beady eyelet fob and it is kept on my airplane scissors.



These are some of the many beady eyelet fobs that I've made as gifts. I like how each one is different from every other one.























4 comments:

Jeanie said...

Your scissor fobs are awfully cute! I never would have thought of that!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Wow, yes that is a lot, and very pretty all of them, I am very drawn to the bee and beehive ones.

Toki said...

Me and my husband have beaded eyelet fobs.
I also own the bag pictured, the needle book,
the pin cushion, and the scissors fob set.
I feel very honored and very happy!😂
Thanks again Pamela.

In Japan, we don't attach fobs to scissors.
So when I first saw the scissor fob, I thought it was really cute.

I was surprised to actually pick up the needle book and pin cushion.
Handmade by Pamela and very cute. It was my first time doing Handmade work.

I imagine that Pamela and the followers of Pamela's blog have wonderful tools.
Tool cover and fob too.

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, that's a lot of fobs! I agree though, you can always use some more, and they make great gifts. All four of us still treasure the ones you gave us when we visited!