Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Little Toolie Tuesday - Summer Sampler Box

This toolie set was a class I took at the Carolinas Reginal Seminar with teacher Denise Harrington Pratt. The many types of stitches are done with silk thread and the box, which was part of the kit, was made by the teacher. I frequently see Denise listed as teaching at EGA seminars. I really enjoyed taking the class with her and love my finished box and toolie set.










This toolie set stays at home, where I can be sure to take good care of it.

8 comments:

diamondc said...

Pamela: very pretty set, the colors are bright, the scissor fob is adorable.

Catherine

Manuela said...

So beautiful your set.

Vireya said...

Another beauty!

Toki said...

It is very nice.
I think it's wonderful that you've been using it for so long.

Is it normal to put a fob on a scissors in America?

Jeanie said...

How very lovely. I wouldn't take it anywhere either -- very beautiful and complex!

Queeniepatch said...

Such beautiful things, the box is the Best!

kiwikid said...

Beautiful set, so much work in that.

Leonore Winterer said...

That's so pretty, I love all the colours and specialty stitches!