Saturday, February 18, 2023

Okinawa - Sueyoshi Park

I visited this park twice on this trip. It is a nice area for taking a hike, but is a bit steep. There are places for picnics and for children to play. It's like a jungle in some places and there are great views from other places.


These are photos from the first day I visited, when I didn't go all of the way to the top, where the shrine is.












Photos from another day, when I did go to the top and the shrines.













There might be snakes around here.





What goes up, must come down,



And down...






This is a great park and I highly recommend visiting it if you are in Naha.

5 comments:

Jeanie said...

It's beautiful. I bet I wouldn't get halfway up the mountain!

Vireya said...

Looks like it was a great workout for the legs! The top is nice once you get there.

kiwikid said...

Another wonderful place to visit -there are lots and lots of stairs!! Are the snakes poisonous?

Toki said...

As someone who enjoys hiking all the time, it looks like you had a great time in Okinawa.
Beautiful stairs to go down.

Leonore Winterer said...

Looksl ike a great place to explore, like out of a fairy tale.