Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Work In Progress Wednesday

The Bellpull stitching is finished, but still needs to be finish finished into the actual bell pull. I've pulled out some backing fabric and plan to get this finished soon.



Top half


Bottom half


The stitching on the Monza piece is also finished and needs to be finish finished.




I stitched this freebie chart from the Blackberry Rabbit over the course of the past week and it is ready to be finished into something. The chart can be found here - https://www.instagram.com/p/B-BmPhUHYxK/.




This blackwork piece is not charted in the directions.  That was fine for the blackwork part.  Now I am trying to do the border and the written directions do not fit correctly. I've tried several different ways and taken it out again and again.  I think I will have to draw it out on graph paper or make up a new border.



I worked on this afghan one evening. I would like to finish it, but I don't much like working on it.



The butterfly pin is almost finished, but not quite yet.



And, I started a new canvas project, a Ruth Dilts Design called "Quiltwork".



It's been a good week for stitching.

4 comments:

Vireya said...

Beautiful work!

Lyn Warner said...

You have been busy! So much lovely embroidery to see. I hope the blackwork border works out for you. It looks beautiful so far.

Toki said...

Belpul is elegant. Waiting for the finished project.
May your idea solve the problem of black work.

What happened to Afghanistan?

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, that WAS a successful stitching week for you! I love everything, but the new canvas piece definitely stands out. These pastels are gorgeous!