Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Work In Progress Wednesday

I'm making good progress on the rose bell pull.



I'm making progress on the blackwork sampler, too.




I pulled out the Coming Home afghan and worked on it one full evening.



I'm finished with couching the sparkly thread on the butterfly.  Next step is to attatch beads.





These are some of the parts of my stumpwork garden.



When I was looking for something else, I came across this piece of fabric in a bag with a label that says Monza 11 x 11. I'm not familiar with Monza, but it is an evenweave fabric. 




Eleven inches square is not a large piece, so I started something new, using some threads that I bought without a purpose in mind.


7 comments:

Mylene said...

Wow! The Rose Bell pull is looking gorgeous. I love it!
Good to see your other projects on the go. Beautiful!!

Vireya said...

Everything looks terrific. I like what you are doing with the piece of fabric you found.

Lin said...

Your projects are all making good progress. I love the blue blackwork addition to your Monza. xx

Jeanie said...

That bell pull is gorgeous! Coming home is so delightful and I'll look forward to seeing your blue and white!

Queeniepatch said...

I know you don't cook, but I still want to ask, Where DO you find the time to do all this work?
The Blackwork is amazing, especially as it is BLACKwork with its complex patterns and hard-to-stitch colour.
I also love your now Monza projects. Looking forward to seeing how your are going to plant your garden.

Toki said...

It always amazes me how many projects I have at the same time.

Leonore Winterer said...

I was going to say looks like you're going to have some finishes soon...and then you pull out a new start :D Which is very pretty, but now I'm not so sure anymore! Distraction is a powerful enemy.