Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Work In Progress Wednesday

New Start - Lizzie Kate freebie: Be My Valentine (Chart found here).



Another new start - a small boro project.



I pulled out Mary Queen of Scots after a very long time, determined to tackle the beads and finish her.  Just as with Queen Elizabeth I, I was/am stuck with doing the jewelry. Again, I am not happy with the way the beads sit and will have to keep trying.



I still have one small section of cross stitch on the afghan to do, but I have already started making the fringe.


5 comments:

Toki said...

I like the naming “boro”.

Queen Mary has been around for a long time.
Hope the beads work well.🙋

diamondc said...

Pamela: Sometimes if you can run another thread through the beads it helps to make them lay better.
Mary Queens Of Scots is beautiful.
Interesting name Boro project, I have never heard this term before.
Your Valentin design is sweet, thank-you for the link.
Positively beautiful fringe.

Catherine

Mylene said...

Lovely start on the Valentine design.
Mary Queen is so beautiful, hope you will be done with the beads soon.

Queeniepatch said...

You can always put so much work into a single week. I am full of envy!
It is nice to see Mary Steward again, and I hope you will find the beading easier in the days to come.

Leonore Winterer said...

What fun projects! I'm glad we get to see Queen Mary again, it's been a while.