Saturday, February 4, 2023

People's Choice - Way With Words

                          

 

Every month, on the first Saturday, Jo at Serendipidous Stitching hosts a Stitch A Long, with the topics chosen by her readers. This month's topic is Way With Words. I have a few stitched items with written words.


Lizzie Kate piece that I made into a draw string bag.



Fairies Hiding that I made into a pillow case. 





An old style redwork design that I made into a drawstring bag. 



A wool door hanger


Various Ornaments





6 comments:

Jeanie said...

Your ornaments. They are my very favorites!

Toki said...

A lot of wonderful works and words.
Love the door hanger.

jocondine said...

Lovely stitchings, Lizzie Kate patterns are always so cute. Love the fairies hiding, great colors! xxx

Queeniepatch said...

If I ever needed a sign to hang on my door ('Don't Enter - Stitching in Progress' or something like that) I know where to place my order!

Leonore Winterer said...

Great word stitching! I think the Lizzie Kate is my favourite.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People’s Choice this month. Love all your different wordy stitching. I’ve stitched the L*K one myself.