Monday, February 6, 2023

Monday Morning Star Count

Lately, I've been doing a bit of organizing.  I'm looking for things I need for finishing or things that are missing from other projects.  I found this little pack of two and a half inch squares of Moda fabric that I purchased long ago at one of the Tokyo big quilt shows.  I didn't have a project in mind when I bought them, I just liked them and they were the perfect size for making hexagons.



After discovering them again and still with no project in mind, I sat down and made them into hexagons in one sitting. Now I have 42 hexagons all ready for a new project, when I think of the new project.


4 comments:

Vireya said...

They are pretty fabrics. Have fun deciding on a project for them!

Queeniepatch said...

Such beautiful prints - charming folklore. I wonder what the hexagons will turn into.

Toki said...

From the time you find the cloth to the time it becomes a hexagon, it's very fast.
I'm looking forward to the hexagonal project after a long time.

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, these are pretty, love the bright colours! Can't wait to see what you'll make out of them.