Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Morning Star Count - 100

I’ve made quite a bit of progress this week.  I put together six more flower clumps in addition to the one from last week. 

This freed up a lot of hexagon templates.  I made up 20 more flowers, so my total flower count is now at 100!
 
I cut another stack of fabric squares and have my epp Quilt on the Go! kit ready to go again.
 

4 comments:

  1. You are doing well. Isn't it amazing how many shades of blue there are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hexagonflowers are wonderful.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so organised and productive. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete