Monday, September 13, 2021

Monday Morning Star Count - Week 18

If you like hexagons as much as I do, take a look at Manuela and Martina's joint project. They take turns designing a section, then both make that section in their own fabrics for their own quilts.  They are up to the 6th section.  I really like them both!


Year five of the temperature quilt 

Week 18 

August 29 - September 4

86, 93, 86, 72, 70, 70, 72



I am reporting the high temperature each day.  My Year Five temperature/color scheme remains the same as previous years: 

100+ Brown 

90-99 Red 

80-89 Orange 

70-79 Yellow 

60-69 Green 

50-59 Blue 

40-49 Purple 

30-39 Pink 

20-29 White 


You can see my finished Year One Quilt here.

7 comments:

Vireya said...

Do those yellow days mean the worst of summer is over now?

I enjoyed seeing Manuela and Martina's project, thanks for that.

crazyQstitcher said...

Love your colour combinations for summer. I also enjoyed visiting the M's blogs for their garden flowers. Beautiful work there.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I saw the Manuela and Martina projects,
thinking it was amazing. There are many
sections,and they are sewn and connected to form a work.
I'm glad I could see it.Thank you Pamela.🐼

Queeniepatch said...

I, too, went to see the hexagon quilts by M&M. Great design and so different depending on the choice of colour.
Yes, I hope the brown and red fabric can go into hibernation now!

diamondc said...

Pamela: It looks like the yellow means perfect warm weather, not too hot or cold.

Catherine

Leonore Winterer said...

It's still pretty hot in apparently - here, it's pretty much fall now.