Thursday, September 30, 2021

Throwback Thursday - September 30th

This is what I posted about on September 30th since coming to Japan. (Click on the year to see the full post.)


2020  was a Work in Progress Wednesday post and I showed two projects in progress. I did finish the afghan and it can be seen here.





2019  was Monday Morning Star Count and this is where I was with year 3 of the temperature quilt. The temperature blocks are now finished but the quilt top is still waiting to be finished into a quilt.





2018  was a progress report for 6 & 6 in 2018. All of those are now finished.





2017  was a 17 in 2017 progress report. The calendar cats are now finished.



This is the quilt I recently finished quilting!




2016  was a post about what I was reading, which were mysteries/crime dramas by Fergus Hume.


2015  was a Work in Progress Wednesday post.  That year I was trying to work on projects that had become stuck. This was a beaded velvet shawl that I did later finish. Photos of it here.





2014  was a finish post.  These two fobs were thank you gifts for two women who helped me with forms in Japanese.




2013  was a Monday Morning Star Count post when I was working on the blue hexagons for the big quilt that I later finished and is on my bed now.





2012 was a finish post showing a little toolie set that I had just finished. 




Thank you for enduring another "Memory Lane" type post!

7 comments:

kiwikid said...

Wonderful to read of so many finishes.

Queeniepatch said...

It is really nice to be reunited with many of your projects. I remember how much I enjoyed seeing the big blue hexagon quilt grow and that beautiful beaded velvet shawl. Most of all I am happy to see my lovely butterfly drawstring bag that is right next to me here!

Anonymous said...

A ”Fashionable Ladies“ I love. I want to give everyone a name.😆
Afghan Bouquet is refreshing Bouquet. It is a graduation of petals wonderful.

diamondc said...

Pamela: So many beautiful and fun designs you worked.
I so love the blue quilt flowers, one of my favorite colors.

Catherine

Vireya said...

I enjoy your trips down memory lane. You have lots of lovely works in progress featured here, that later became beautiful finished projects.

Leonore Winterer said...

So many beautiful projects that are now finished, and I remember all of them! I always enjoy these throwback posts.

Jeanie said...

I love seeing your projects, Pamela. They're all so diverse!