Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Stitching Year in Review

This year I completed twelve (mostly little toolie things) smalls in the 2014 Smalls Stitch-A-Long.  I finished quite a few ornaments. I made an epp hexagon runner, a hexagon bag, and a hexagon travel jewelry holder, plus made a lot of progress on the big quilt.

I love my little sampler stitch bag (thanks, Margaret!)


I had three things on my New Year Resolution list to finish – the Moon Dragon that I finished.

 

The Queen, that is nearly finished.  I got stuck on the last of the beads, for her necklace.

 

Twelve crazy quilt blocks, that didn’t get started.  I did complete my crazy quilt hussif and I am very pleased with it! I also finished the little bit crazy bag.



I was fortunate to be able to attend classes at the Royal School of Needlework and the Bath Summer Textile School in August.  I had a month or two in the fall, after my surgery, when I didn’t feel much like stitching, but I guess that couldn’t be helped.  All in all, I think I accomplished quite a bit with my stitching. Check out this link to see all of my finishes this year.

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Well done with all your finishes. 2014 has been both a good year and a abc year hasn't it? Best wishes for a very Happy New Year.

Queeniepatch said...

You have had a great year, Pamela. I am in awe of your productivity and full of admiration for your quality work.
Wishing you all the best for 2015.

Thoeria said...

I think you've done wonders Pamela! I seem to remember great progress on that giant quilt... and lovely ornies finished too! So yes..... You've done great!

Manuela said...

Wonderful projects in 2014.
I wish you a Happy New Year.

Greetings, Manuela

Beth in IL said...

Love seeing all your finishes. Let's do Elizabeth this year! Although you are so close, I think you will beat me!