Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Take a Stitch Tuesday - #136 Knotted Buttonhole Band

I’m planning to catch up on the TAST stitches.  I like Queenie Patch’s idea to make a reference chart for the stitches and decided to make one for myself.  I’m not finished stitching the grid, but I have enough done to get started with the stitches.  Here is the Knotted ButtonholeBand in #5 perle (blue with variegated yellow), #8 perle (yellow with green), #12 perle (green with blue), and #8 Kreinik braid (blue) with #8 perle (ecru).


If you’d like to learn and practice new stitches, check out SharonB’s Take A Stitch Tuesday at Pintangle.

2 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

I am glad if I have inspired you to start a TAST chart. To me this reference chart has been a great help in selecting stitches for various projects.
I thought the Knotted Buttonhole Band was a difficult stitch but you have managed to make them sit neatly on the fabric. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stitching