Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Work In Progress Wednesday - Little Crazy Bag Finished!

Ta Da!  My “Little Bit Crazy” bag is finished.  I did a beaded edge with #15 seed beads all the way around, then added a second layer of beads around the flap.  Two snaps hold it closed and I made a twisted cord strap with #8 perle cotton.



 
Thank you to Sharon at PinTangle for hosting Work In Progress Wednesday each week!

The snow has been late in coming to Hokkaido this year, but since the weekend has been making up for it by snowing every day.

 

13 comments:

KimM said...

Your finish is absolutely delightful! Love the colors and love the way you chose to finish it. Perfect.
xxx

Margaret said...

What a cute bag. You are so clever with your beaded edgings. I run a mile when anything says beads:-).
All the snow makes me homesick for Hokkaido.

Janie said...

Your beaded bag is beautiful and rich, great work, Pamela.

Anna van Schurman said...

Beautiful work as always!

Queeniepatch said...

FANTASTIC! What a lovely little bag for all the festivities of the season. You're so clever with the edging. I have to learn that technique.

Thoeria said...

What a beautiful finish Pamela!! And I LOVE your snow!!! I know they say it's not really all that much fun....but I wish it would snow here!

Manuela said...

A wonderful finish. The bag looks great.

Greetings, Manuela

Angela said...

What a great bag!

Wendy said...

it's lovely, well done on the finish! I love the beading.

Wendy said...

It's lovely, well done on the finish. I love the beading

Anonymous said...

your bag is fantastic.

Renee said...

Oh my goodness, what a treasure! This is STUNNING! I love the color combination, the embellishments and the beaded finish. The twisted cord is fabulous! I would love to know how you created it with the size8 perle cotton so I could try the technique. Beautiful, beautiful work!

Sheryl said...

This is really beautiful, love the bright colours.