Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday Morning Star Count - Quilting Quietly

I’ve finished the purple and green project, but since it is a gift, I can’t show it yet.  Come back next week to see it.

I usually get up earlier than Ted and try to do some quiet things until he wakes up.  The big quilt is the perfect thing because it's cool in the apartment when I first get up, so I can sit warmly in my nest and quietly quilt.  I think I have quilted about half. It’s difficult to tell from the front, so I’ll show you the back.  What do you think?

 
Linking up with Jessica at Life Under Quilts.

6 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

That is impressive progress Pamela.
I, too, get up before others in the household, but my fingers are too numb with cold to be able to hold a needle.

Wendy said...

Looking good Pamela...it won't be long now until you are ready to bind it and then use it...how exciting to be halfway through the quilting process...

Manuela said...

It looks fantastic, Pamela.

Greetings, Manuela

Thoeria said...

Every time you show the size of this project my jar drops in wonder, Pamela! Wow! Amazing progress!

Christine said...

I enjoy quilting in the early morning too! It is so peaceful and relaxing. I am impressed that you are hand quilting your quilt. It is looking great!

Christa said...

Wow! It's gorgeous from the back! What a nice image, of cozy quilting in the morning...