Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Smalls Stitch Along and Needlequest Finish - Miniature Pillow

This month the Needlequest challenge is Miniature Work. Miniature is also small, so this is my December Smalls SAL, too.   I finished this one inch bargello pillow with twisted cord edging made from DMC floss.



 

There will be a 2015 Smalls Stitch A Long and it’s not too late to sign up.  In 2014 I tried to stitch different little toolie things.  The little pillow was fun, so in 2015, I want to stitch some miniature things, just in case I ever have another doll house.

6 comments:

Thoeria said...

Oh WOW Pamela!! That is tinnnnyyy!! However did you manage to work on something that small?? It is so cute!

Queeniepatch said...

FANTASTIC! I take my hat off! You are so clever at working these small pieces and sticking to time plans. I am sure you would have the most beautiful doll house filled with beautiful cushions and rugs.

Manuela said...

It looks so fantstic.

Greetings, Manuela

Ellen at FeltLikeLearning.com said...

This is too cute!

Sheryl said...

Beautiful stitching Pamela, as always I like your colour combinations. Happy New Year.

brendon said...

It's lovely doll pillow!