Thursday, December 18, 2014

Work In Progress Wednesday - Sonoko

I have more projects than I’d like to admit that just need a little more to finish. I get close to finishing, then I get stuck with something and put it down.  This is the case with Sonoko. I'm stuck.  She was a needlepoint guild project before I moved to Japan.  I didn’t get much done before I left, but picked her up again two years ago.  Here’s what I think was my last post about her. Sad to have so little to do and not finish, I know.

So anyway, this week, I worked on her ribbon obi.  I’m not so happy with how it looks, but I would really like to finish her soon!  Maybe in the new year.


 

4 comments:

Elizabeth Braun said...

I think she looks great. ;)

Queeniepatch said...

I agree with Elizabeth; the obi is looking great. There can't be much left to do on her costume, maybe only the obijime? Will she have some hair ornaments? If you can make her ready for New Year it will be the perfect thing to illustrate the many young girls who get dressed up on January 1st.

Manuela said...

It looks fantastic.
Your stitches are wonderful as always.

Greetings, Manuela

Blue Moth said...

Just lovely. Your work is always so neat and precise.