Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Stitch Group Sunday

We met Sunday and started a new project. First we had some show and tell. This stitcher's plan is to make these butterflies into a tote bag, with a butterfly on each side.




This crazy quilt hussif project was examined.  There are always so many interesting details in a crazy quilt piece.





We started a new project, a pumpkin (or an apple) pin cushion. The piece is stitched flat, then made into the round pin cushion. It was designed by gazette94 and is a free pattern that can be found here. I had forgotten where I found the pattern when I originally stitched this in 2021, but luckily, Sandra was able to remind me. Thank you, Sandra!



Somehow, I missed taking a photo of tea time! As always, it was fabulous. 

6 comments:

Lin said...

Your friends are always very industrious! xx

Toki said...

Everyone is serious their work. I always think that there are fewer gathering like this in Japan than in the west.

Queeniepatch said...

These gatherings are great for sharing and learning from each other. Your blog reports make a good record of progress.
I bet tea time was delicious.

Jeanie said...

Your group is terrific! I love how you share the work from everyone!

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a fun new project you got planned!

Vireya said...

Lovely to see the stitching friends group stitching together again! The pumpkin pin cushion design is cute.