Sunday, June 4, 2023

People's Choice - Rainbow

                           

 

Every month, on the first Saturday, Jo at Serendipidous Stitching hosts a Stitch A Long, with the topics chosen by her readers. This month's topic is Rainbow.  


I don't have ROYGBIV items, but I do have some things that are colorful that I will include for this post. 


Ice Cream Cones and Cupcake (designed by Susan Greening Davis)





Crazy Quilt Penny Purse




Autumn Leaf Table Runner




Box of Delights




Color Crazy Wall Hanging




Thank you Jo for hosting this link up.


6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People’s Choice this month.
Love all the bright colours in this post but especially that last quilt with the four colours.

jocondine said...

Cones and cupcakes immediately makes me want a bowl of "rainbow" ice creams (and I'll order lavander and violette for indigo and purple!). The hanging looks fabulous, great work! xxx

Queeniepatch said...

Your items are indeed colourful - much more colourful than a real rainbow!

Jeanie said...

How can people decide? With all these fun colors, it's a tough choice. I guess I'll go for the wall hanging -- all my personal favorites!

Toki said...

Everything is colorful.🌈
The Autumn Leaf Table Runner has beautiful colors and the leaves look real.🍁🍂🌿

Leonore Winterer said...

Like you I didn't have any true rainbow items, but looking at all these colourful things was just as fun!