Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Work In Progress Wednesday - Continuing with Summer One Thread A Week Challenge

I continued stitching one or more lengths of thread on each of these projects this week.


Apple Pin Cushion - The cross stitching is finished, so I will put this away until the next time the stitch group meets.



The House - another green thread in the grass.




Snow Days - Progress where the scissors are pointing.




Scarf - the blanket stitch inside the running stitch.




Blackwork Sampler - The stitching on this piece is finished, so I will put it aside until I decide what to make it into.



Cross Stitch and Buttons  




Virgin Queen's Pocket - Betsy Morgan

One thread on the needle page where the scissors are pointing.






Dogwood Afghan - I finished the flower where the scissors are pointing.




Mt. Fuji Pouch  - more quilting



Nine Patch Quilt 




Quiltworks - Ruth Dilts



So far so good. I will continue with the Summer One Thread Challenge next week.

7 comments:

Jeanie said...

I love all the stitching, of course, but the Mt. Fuji stopped me dead in my tracks. Fabulous.

Toki said...

Summer One thread challenge looks like it's going well. The pattern and of the apple pincushion is very beautiful.

Tomoaki said...

What a wonderful work of art!

diamondc said...

Hi Pamela: So sorry I am behind in commenting, Mikes surgery and appointments before surgery had me busy.
Your fingers have made so much progress on all your projects, your quilt is beautiful, Mount Fuji is beautiful.
I am looking forward to seeing what you do with the Blackwork finish and the finishing of the Apple Pin Cushion.
Have a lovely week.


Catherine

Lin said...

So many projects to keep track of! I love the blackwork finish. xx

Queeniepatch said...

Good progress. A lot of your projects will soon be labelled Friday Finishes!

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress! I think some of these got a lot more progress than just one length of thread.